Has your tortoise gone missing in the Great Yarmouth area?
- Credit: Archant
Have you lost a tortoise in the Great Yarmouth area?
That is the question being posed by the Norfolk Tortoise Club after one of the slow moving reptiles was found in a village near the town over a month ago.
At the end of April the club appealed to find the owner of the elderly male tortoise.
However the tortoise has not yet been reunited with its owner and the club fears that as its owner may also be elderly they have not noticed appeals on the internet.
The club will not reveal any more details on the animal.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks the tortoise belongs to them should call 07455 128860.
The Norfolk Tortoise Club offers rehoming and events throughout the year including health checks and microchips.
For more information visit www.tortoiseclub.org/
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 5 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 8 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?