Inquest adjourned into motorcyclist’s death
- Credit: Archant
An inquest into the death of a motorcyclist has been adjourned until next year pending legal proceedings.
Steve Mouncer died on October 26, 2018, in Needham, south Norfolk, near Harleston.
Mr Mouncer, 54, was killed in a crash with a car.
A review into his death was held on Monday, November 9, at Norfolk Coroner’s Court.
On Monday, Yvonne Blake, area coroner for Norfolk, said an inquest was opened into Mr Mouncer’s death on November 8, 2018.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Blake said: “This is an road traffic collision (RTC) matter, we are still awaiting any legal proceedings.
“We cannot resume the inquest.”
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
The inquest was adjourned for a further pre-inquest review, which will be held on February 9, 2021.
Michael Coulthard, 68, has pleaded not guilty to causing death by careless driving of Mr Mouncer. He will stand trial on February 1 next year.