Harleston man arrested after Norwich Bus Station abusive comments made
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
A Harleston man has been arrested after two teenagers were verbally abused at Norwich Bus Station and on a bus journey to the market town.
The teenagers, a male and a female in the late teens, were abused at the bus station at about 5.45pm on Wednesday, September 21.
The victims then travelled on the 6.10pm Anglia Bus to Harleston where the same man continued to make abusive comments.
The Harleston man, aged 50, was bailed by police until November 2.
Anyone with information on the two incidents is encouraged to contact PC Chris Shelley at Diss Police Station on 101.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 4 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 7 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman