Harleston couple’s charity Christmas lights return for 16th year
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A Harleston couple will be turning on their dazzling Christmas display to brighten up the festive season and raise cash for charity at the same time.
In the front garden of Sue Sanford and her partner Peter George, in Pound Close, they have created a festive display using decorations they have bought and created over the years.
This year Mrs Sanford has said that this years lights will be bigger and better than ever.
The couple have been putting on a Christmas lights display every year since 2001, when they decided to raise funds for the charity Cancer Research UK.
The couple's house will be covered with hundreds of Christmas lights with a festival theme to help raise as much as possible.
You may also want to watch:
The main Christmas lights switch-on in Harleston will take place on Saturday, December 2,
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes