Hardwick Road in King’s Lynn closed after car bursts into flames
- Credit: Archant
One of King's Lynn's busiest roads was closed this lunchtime as emergency services dealt with a car fire.
A hatchback burst into flames after it was involved in a collision on Hardwick Road just before 12-noon.
Fire crews from King's Lynn North and King's Lynn South were sent to the scene.
Police closed off the road between the Hardwick roundabout and the South Gates, while firefighters used breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze.
It was re-opened around an hour later. No-one was injured in the incident.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Banham Zoo welcomes birth of two tiger cubs