Happy tenth birthday to the Gorleston baby cafe
- Credit: Archant
Mums, babies, children and supporters gathered at Seagulls Children's Centre to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Gorleston Baby Café.
Baby Café is a national network of breastfeeding drop-ins, offering help and support to mums at any stage in their breastfeeding journey.
It's also a good opportunity to meet other new mums and babies, and share experiences.
Partners are welcome and the cafes are informal, with refreshments and play areas for accompanying toddlers.
Since 2006 the Seagulls Baby Café has supported over 750 mothers and babies with breastfeeding, some mums returning with second – and even third – babies.
You may also want to watch:
call the Children's Centre on 01493 660090, or go along – every Friday, 1-3pm, at the Seagulls Children's Centre.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 7 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 8 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 9 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 10 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains