Hansell’s sponsorship of Reepham12 festival hits the right note
Norfolk law firm Hansells has agreed a two-year sponsorship deal with a summer musical festival in the heart of the county.
Reepham12 Summer Music Festival will be provided with hi-vis safety tabards and wristband tickets by the law firm for the two-day event in August. Like many of the big festivals including Latitude, festival-goers will be issued with a wristband ticket giving them access to the bands live on stage.
The partnership was formed after festival director Steve Jenkins read about Hansells' arrival in Reepham in both the EDP and its sister paper the Dereham and Fakenham Times and decided to make an approach.
He said: 'Hansells really liked the idea. It's very generous of them and it's great to have them on board. It enables us to take the festival to another level.'
He added: 'The name 'Hansells' itself adds credibility to the festival.' Roger Holden, Hansells managing partner, added: 'Reepham is a thriving rural town and we take pride being in the heart of the community.'
Hansells opened its sixth county office in Reepham's Bircham Centre in March.
Mr Holden said: 'We moved in after the only solicitors closed down. As the new legal and financial team in town, Hansells are enjoying meeting local residents and business people.'
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 10 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home