Hannah’s films put Fakenham run and bike race on the big screen, as town gets set for Easter fun day
- Credit: Ian Burt
Cinema goers will soon be getting a preview of fun and fitness opportunities around Fakenham on the big screen.
Two short films produced by videographer Hannah Brodie will be shown at the Hollywood cinema for three weeks, from February 29.
Active Fakenham hopes that the ads will help promote its Easter fun day on March 27, when there will be a 5k run and cycle racing around a special town centre circuit.
The first two and a half minute film contains previously-unseen footage of the three mile running race and one mile fun run at the race course last summer. The second film is of cyclocross races held in November at Hempton. Both feature many local runners and cyclists.
Richard Crook from Active Fakenham said: 'We are thrilled with the films so far produced. On March 27, Hannah will be filming the Fakenham Criterium and running races in the town centre.
'These are just another example of the skills available in the town and also show the town in a great light. I would like to thank the Hollywood Cinema for giving us the opportunity to showcase these films.'
Miss Brodie said: 'Seeing my promo videos on the big screen is extremely exciting and hugely rewarding for me. It was such a surreal experience sitting in the cinema and thinking that's my work.
- 1 A47 reopens after it was closed for six hours due to crash
- 2 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 3 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 4 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
- 6 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 7 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 8 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 9 'You look just like her' Shop worker mistook The Queen for look-a-like
- 10 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
'The purpose of these videos was not only to promote a healthy
lifestyle in my local town, but to promote it in a fun, exciting
and enjoyable form to help bring people together in and around Fakenham.'
To enter the run or ride, or for more details, click here.