Handwritten notes left on vandalised Nissan Note car in Cobholm
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press Â© 2011
A red Nissan Note car was vandalised, as notes were left on the vehicle asking the owner to move it.
The car was parked in Gatacre Road, in the Cobholm area of Great Yarmouth, when the latest incidents happened on Monday, June 2.
The vehicle has been scratched on both the driver's and passenger's sides a number of times over the last year.
Handwritten notes have also been left on the windscreen suggesting alternative parking.
Call PC Pete Richeda at Gorleston Police Station with information on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea