Handbags and purses stolen in Lowestoft shop burglary
RADLEY brand handbags and up to 40 purses were stolen from a shop in Lowestoft this morning (Friday).
Police need to trace a woman, who is described as white, aged in her 40s to 50s, with short dark hair and wearing red leggings after the burglary at a shop in London Road North this morning (Friday, July 13) where a quantity of Radley brand handbags and purses were stolen.
A police spokesman said: 'About 8.35am this morning, before opening time, the woman called at an entrance to the store, close to the junction with Beach Road, and managed to gain access to the shop. A short time later suspicions were raised after the woman disappeared and it was then discovered that up to 40 purses and other items were missing.'
Officers are making enquiries to trace the woman and are asking anyone who may have been in the area around this time to come forward. Did you see someone matching this description or do you have any information about who she is or where the stolen items are now?
? If you can help please call PC 1486 Meen at Lowestoft police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day