Hall School pupils in Old Catton take part in annual sports day
- Credit: Archant
Pupils from Hall School in Old Catton showed off their athletic prowess during their annual sports day.
Around 80 students from the school's primary, secondary and sixth form college took part in everything from cross country running to cricket and tennis.
All pupils at Hall School have complex needs, including severe learning difficulties and multi-sensory impairment.
Judy Leggett, vice chairman of Broadland District Council, said: 'The sports day at Hall School is always an enjoyable event for pupils and staff.'
Will Gant, the school's PE coordinator, said: 'The sports day is a chance for a bit of inter-class competition, giving pupils the opportunity to try new sports and activities.'
You may also want to watch:
The event was supported by Broadland District Council and Norfolk Cricket, and sponsored by Norwich Airport.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 5 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 8 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 9 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 10 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying