Halfpenny Toll Road at Upwell will be closed for repairs
The B1094 Halfpenny Toll Road will be closed later this month.
Work will begin on Monday, April 24, to carry out carriageway repairs on the road from the junction with Greenend through to Upwell Road, at Christchurch.
Officials say the project should take two days to complete, subject to suitable weather.
During the works it will be necessary to close the road to all through traffic between 7.30am and 5pm.
A fully signed local diversion via Christchurch and Welney will be in place for the duration of the resurfacing works.
You may also want to watch:
Access for businesses and residents within the site will be maintained from one end of the closure at all times but it is inevitable that there will be some disruption.
The work which will cost £40,000 will be carried out by Norfolk County Council and its contractors. The county council has apologised for any inconvenience caused by the closure.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 7 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 8 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 9 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 10 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab