Half of McFly to play in Carrow Road charity game
- Credit: PA
Two members of the pop band McFly have tonight been confirmed as part of the line-up for a charity football match.
Harry Judd and Danny Jones are to play in Jamie's Game at Norwich City Football Club on Tuesday, May 28 at 7pm, Sellebrity Soccer and the Community Sports Foundation (CSF) confirmed.
The pair join a host of names that includes ex-Norwich City players and stars of TV, music and film, to raise money for the CSF Sporting Light Appeal in a fun event for all the family during half-term at Carrow Road.
The appeal raises money to help disadvantaged people and those with disabilities to experience the benefits of sport and one such individual to feel the effect is 16-year-old Down's Syndrome footballer Jamie Abbott, who has become an ambassador for the charity and the face of the event.
Tickets for Jamie's Game are priced at just £10 for Adults and £1 for Under 16s. Outside the ground, pre-match entertainment such as rides, sports challenges, food and exhibitions will be on offer from 5pm in the family zone.
You may also want to watch:
The line-up features a host of stars, including former world champion boxer Joe Calzaghe, boxer Anthony Ogogo, TV presenter Jake Humphrey and former Norwich City players Darren Huckerby, Darren Eadie, Dion Dublin, Iwan Roberts and Dean Ashton.
Call the Norwich City Football Club ticket office on 0844 826 1902 or visit www.sellebritysoccer.org.uk/jamiesgame
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp