‘It’s certainly going to be a change’ - hair salon prepares to reopen
- Credit: Casey Cooper-Fiske/Shelley Billingham
One of a town’s hair and beauty salons has announced it is to reopen following lockdown closure on March 23.
Shelley B’s Hive Hair and Beauty in North Walsham is planning to reopen on July 8, with a one-in one-out policy in place.
The salon was given a rough reopening date of July 4, however owner Shelley Billingham will wait until July 8 in order to ensure everything is as safe as possible.
When the salon reopens staff will be wearing full PPE and the salon will be sterilised in-between each client.
Ms Billingham said: “It has been difficult, but it’s just plodding through really like everybody else, but I have got a waiting list and clients have been messaging me regularly.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s certainly going to be a change to how we’re used to running it but we’ve all done online courses about coronavirus just so we know the ins and outs of everything, as long as we can be as informed as possible, then hopefully that will put clients at ease.”
Those wishing to book an appointment should call 01692 773376, as the salon will not being accepting walk-ins.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 7 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 10 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed