VIDEO: Stylist’s tips on how to cut hair at home during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
When the government announced that only essential shops and businesses would be allowed to stay open, hair salons and barber shops were among those that didn’t make the cut.
This meant that those who are reliant on their stylists to keep their hair in order could be without the option for a few weeks.
To ensure that people can keep on top of their locks in the meantime, John Olivers Hairdressing in Norwich has released a video showing people how they can do some basic trimming in your own home.
In the video, stylist Eva shows how to trim your fringe using only a hairdryer, a comb, scissors and a mirror.
With these tips and a little luck, by the time hairdressers are allowed to open their shops again you’ll still be looking presentable thanks to these expert tips.
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a video to send to us? Email them to email@example.com or send them to us on Facebook or Twitter.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?