Police called to reports of rave near coast
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to reports of a rave near the Suffolk coast.
Police were called to Corton Beach about 5pm on June 30 to reports of a gathering of between 35 and 45 people at Gunton Cliff, Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: “After officers engaged with the group they dispersed the area and left the beach.
“One arrest was made for a drug offence. A quantity of suspected cannabis was seized, along with a pair of scales.”
A 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and on suspicion of possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143