GUIST CRASH UPDATE: Police appeal after serious two-car crash involving teenage girl
A teenage girl and man in his 50s received 'potentially life-threatening' injuries after a serious car crash in Guist.
The two car collision happened just before 6.20am yesterday on the A1067 Norwich Road.
Fire crews from nearby Fakenham and another from Wells, police and paramedics were called after the man, driving a silver Vauxhall Agila, received injuries to his chest, stomach, pelvis and leg.
The teenager, who was driving a pink Mini, received head injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with the other casualty.
An ambulance spokesman confirmed that she was later transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and both drivers had potentially life-threatening injuries but were in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed until 9.45am and the crash happened close to Norwich Drive.
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this collision or saw either of the vehicles prior to it.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 3 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 4 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
Calls should be made to PC Donald Walker at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.