GUIST CRASH UPDATE: Police appeal after serious two-car crash involving teenage girl
A teenage girl and man in his 50s received 'potentially life-threatening' injuries after a serious car crash in Guist.
The two car collision happened just before 6.20am yesterday on the A1067 Norwich Road.
Fire crews from nearby Fakenham and another from Wells, police and paramedics were called after the man, driving a silver Vauxhall Agila, received injuries to his chest, stomach, pelvis and leg.
The teenager, who was driving a pink Mini, received head injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with the other casualty.
An ambulance spokesman confirmed that she was later transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and both drivers had potentially life-threatening injuries but were in a stable condition.
The road was closed until 9.45am and the crash happened close to Norwich Drive.
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this collision or saw either of the vehicles prior to it.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 5 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 6 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 7 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 10 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
Calls should be made to PC Donald Walker at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.