Fault causes train trouble for commuters
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Commuters are being warned to check before they travel following cancellations to trains to and from Norwich.
A train fault has caused a number of services between Norwich and Great Yarmouth to be cancelled this morning.
The 6.52am from the city to Great Yarmouth has been cancelled as has the 8.09am service.
In the opposite direction, the 7.30am and 8.46am services from Great Yarmouth to Norwich have also been cancelled.
Elsewhere on the network the 5.30am from Norwich to London Liverpool Street has been delayed by six minutes due to a train fault and the 6.33am Norwich to Cambridge service has been delayed by 13 minutes due to signalling problems.
You may also want to watch:
The 7am from Cambridge due to arrive in Norwich at 8.30am has been delayed by eight minutes due to a problem at a level crossing.
For the latest train updates visit the Greater Anglia journey check website.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital