Greater Anglia to run extra trains for Cromer Carnival
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia is running additional train services to coincide with this year's Cromer Carnival.
Extra trains will run between Norwich and Cromer and Sheringham and Cromer on Wednesday, August 21.
The carnival, which is in its 50th year, will take place just a short walk from the railway station.
Greater Anglia is advising passengers that there are still likely to be large queues and very busy trains. Extra staff will be on hand to help.
In addition to the normal timetable, the following services will also run: Norwich to Cromer calling at Hoveton & Wroxham, Worstead, North Walsham and Roughton Road departing at 10.12am.
Cromer - Sheringham via West Runton will depart at 11.02am, 12.20pm, 2.40pm, 3.20pm, 4.20pm, 6.05pm 7.10pm, 8.15pm and 9.25pm.
Sherringham - Cromer via West Runton will depart at 12.08pm, 1.08pm, 3.08pm, 4.08pm, 5.08pm, 6.20pm, 7.25pm and 8.30pm.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75
There will also be an additional service from Sheringham - Norwich calling at West Runton, Cromer, Roughton Road, Gunton, North Walsham, Worstead, Hoveton & Wroxham and Salhouse leaving at 10.17pm.