Greater Anglia rail discount back by popular demand
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Greater Anglia has announced that one of its most popular rail discount deals is back this month.
'Wake up your weekdays', special flat-rate off-peak weekday fares, were launched to celebrate the start of the new rail franchise in October, but the offer is back and will be available to book from January 17 until February 3, with travel until March 10.
The offer includes flat-rate off-peak fares across Greater Anglia's network with three zones and three simple return prices between any two stations: £10, £15 and £20 - and two children can travel per adult for just £2 each.
The price customers pay is based on how many zones are travelled through and there is no limit to the numbers of tickets available.
It is available on weekday off-peak train travel between any two stations on the Greater Anglia network, for example: London to Cambridge £10 return, Cambridge to Norwich £10 return and Norwich to London £20 return.
You may also want to watch:
Greater Anglia's Commercial Director, Andy Camp, said, 'We're delighted to offer greater value and open up new leisure opportunities by train with the extension of our bargain, unlimited 'Wake up your weekdays' offer.'
To book the offer visit the Greater Anglia app or their website.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Man who felt lonely caught drink-driving, court hears
- 10 IN PICTURES: The businesses still going strong in lockdown