Greater Anglia rail discount back by popular demand
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Greater Anglia has announced that one of its most popular rail discount deals is back this month.
'Wake up your weekdays', special flat-rate off-peak weekday fares, were launched to celebrate the start of the new rail franchise in October, but the offer is back and will be available to book from January 17 until February 3, with travel until March 10.
The offer includes flat-rate off-peak fares across Greater Anglia's network with three zones and three simple return prices between any two stations: £10, £15 and £20 - and two children can travel per adult for just £2 each.
The price customers pay is based on how many zones are travelled through and there is no limit to the numbers of tickets available.
It is available on weekday off-peak train travel between any two stations on the Greater Anglia network, for example: London to Cambridge £10 return, Cambridge to Norwich £10 return and Norwich to London £20 return.
You may also want to watch:
Greater Anglia's Commercial Director, Andy Camp, said, 'We're delighted to offer greater value and open up new leisure opportunities by train with the extension of our bargain, unlimited 'Wake up your weekdays' offer.'
To book the offer visit the Greater Anglia app or their website.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 10 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk