Customer panel that provides feedback to Greater Anglia are looking for new members
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
The Greater Anglia East Customer Panel that provides feedback to the train operator is looking for new members.
Rail users who travel on the branch lines of the eastern part of the network to and from Norwich and Ipswich stations are being asked to join the panel.
The panel meet with Greater Anglia representatives six times a year at various locations to offer feedback, suggestions and ideas.
Chair of the east panel, Andrew Goffin, said: 'We have been involved in various projects, from looking at the impact of enforcing cycle policy, as well as giving general feedback on our experience of using Greater Anglia trains.'
Neil Grabham, head of customer service for Greater Anglia, said: 'Customer Panels have been instrumental in a number of improvements that are helping to make our customers' lives a little easier.'
You may also want to watch:
To join, email email@example.com and say why you wish to join and the routes you normally travel on.
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 9 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old