Great Yarmouth Post Office temporarily closed
- Credit: Google
A post office in Great Yarmouth has been temporarily closed.
The office inside the Londis on St Peter's Road in the town has been closed since Tuesday, January 30, and remains shut - though the shop itself is still open.
A Post Office spokesman said: 'We sincerely apologise to customers for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of St Peter's Road Post Office.
'We understand and appreciate how much communities rely on our services. We would like to reassure customers that the decision to suspend services at any of our branches is never taken lightly.
'We take very seriously any decision to temporarily close a branch, and will only do so when it is warranted.
You may also want to watch:
'We are working hard to restore services for the community as quickly as possible. The nearest alternative branches include Great Yarmouth and North Denes.'
The nearest branches are on King Street and Salisbury Road.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?