Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- Credit: James Weeds
A driver was taken to hospital after a car crashed into a ditch in Great Yarmouth.
Norfolk Police were called to reports of a collision on Thamesfield Way at 12.37am on Thursday (May 13).
A silver BMW had gone over the roundabout and ended up in a ditch, police said.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service sent one appliance from Great Yarmouth and two from Gorleston to the scene.
Crews made the car and area safe.
A driver and passenger were in the car. The driver suffered minor injuries and was taken by ambulance to the James Paget hospital.
The car has not yet been recovered from the scene.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 3 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 6 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 7 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 8 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 9 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month