Norfolk’s first Taco Bell moves forward opening date
- Credit: Archant
Fans of Tex-Mex food will be getting a taste of a new fast food chain sooner than expected after it moved its opening date forward.
Norfolk's first Taco Bell had been expected to open in Great Yarmouth on Monday, December 10.
But according to signage in the new restaurant's windows, it will open three days early, on Friday, December 7.
The chain is moving in to a unit on Regent Road formerly occupied by Spudulike, with a 38-seat restaurant and takeaway offering.
It is reportedly creating 25 jobs, including six management positions.
You may also want to watch:
Kevin Eagle, restaurant manager of the Great Yarmouth store said the unit on Regent Road is one they have kept an eye on for a while.
'We are really pleased to be opening a Taco Bell in Great Yarmouth and to focus our investment in this area. It is a place we have had our eye on for a while.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
'Regent Road has a high footfall of those looking for entertainment and of course a bite to eat, providing us with the perfect spot to expand our portfolio in the area.'