Great Yarmouth’s Troll Cart pub to hold family fun day for hospice appeal
- Credit: Archant
A town centre pub in Great Yarmouth is to hold a family fun day to raise funds for a hospice appeal.
The event at the Troll Cart on Regent Road will be held from 11am on Monday, August 7 in aid of East Coast Hospice, which wants to build a hospice in Gorleston.
During the event there will be a chance to meet Stormtroopers from Star Wars between 11am and 1pm and Andy the Clown will be raising laughs from noon to 2pm.
It will have a bottle raffle stall with a prize every time, a cake stall and staff will face having their legs waxed and their heads shaved to help bolster the appeal's funds.
There will also be a quiz from 7pm with prizes to be won. People are able to sign up on the night.
You may also want to watch:
East Coast Hospice is working towards raising funds to build a purpose built 10-bed hospice with day care facilities for the people from the east Norfolk, Great Yarmouth and Waveney and north east Suffolk areas
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 7 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 9 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 10 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price