Poundstretcher recalls products due to allergy fears
- Credit: Archant
Budget shop Poundstretcher has issued a recall for two products.
Notices posted in the window of Poundstretcher in Great Yarmouth announce that the store is recalling both Adiva Waffo Roll with Cappuccino Cream and Aldiva Cake Break Marble Cake.
The recall applies to all batches and best before dates of these products.
The reason for the recall is that the products contain, and may contain, allergens including egg, gluten, peanuts, hazelnuts, sesame, milk constituents, sulphites, and soy - which are not clearly identifiable on the label.
While the store states that these items are safe for non-allergic consumers, they have asked that any allergy sufferers do not eat the products and instead return them to the store where they were purchased for a full refund.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre