Great Yarmouth man in court on theft from motor vehicles charges
A 30-year-old man charged with a number of theft from motor vehicle offences in Great Yarmouth is due in court today.
David Grinsell, of Trafalgar Road, was arrested on Tuesday evening in connection with several thefts in the town in the past fortnight.
He was interviewed by officers and has now been charged with three counts of theft from vehicles relating to incidents on Thursday, November 29, Monday, December 3 and Monday, December 10.
Items including two handbags, cards and cash were stolen in the incidents.
He has been detained in custody and is now due to appear at Lowestoft Magistrates Court this morning, Thursday, December 13.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 7 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR