Great Yarmouth male beauty vlogger and YouTube star Georgie Aldous in new Superdrug B range campaign
- Credit: Archant
A Great Yarmouth male beauty vlogger is featuring in a national campaign.
Superdrug's campaign for their vegan makeup brand called 'B' features Great Yarmouth male beauty vlogger Georgie Aldous.
The 18-year-old is one of the top male beauty vloggers in the UK on the video sharing website YouTube.
Having worked at the Great Yarmouth Superdrug for three years, Georgie is the first man to be the face of one of their makeup campaigns, as part of the store's efforts to select diverse models.
Superdrug's head of customer experience Gemma Mason said: 'There are so many passionate people working in our stores across the country and it was brilliant that Georgie agreed to be our very first male model in a makeup campaign.'
You may also want to watch:
With over 14,000 followers on social media Georgie was the first and so far only male beauty influencer to be featured on Instagram's beauty report.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 7 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'