Great Yarmouth magic shop owners using their heads to support Brain Tumour Research
- Credit: Mike Wallis
Owners of a magic and puppet shop in Great Yarmouth are using their heads to support a good cause next week.
Mike Wallis and Paul Henri, who run Wallis's Wonders in the Victoria Arcade, are dedicating a day to support Brain Tumour Research next week.
The shop is marking the charity's Wear A Hat Day on Friday, March 31, to support the cause in memory of magic legend Paul Daniels, who died of a brain tumour last year.
The pair will be donning silly hats for the day and have pledged to donate 10pc of the day's sales figures to the charity.
They will also be selling pin badges and giving away free tricks to anybody who comes into the shop in a hat themselves - providing they spend more than £10.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Wallis said: 'It was such a tragic loss for the magic community when Paul Daniels died, so we really want to help this cause in his memory.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 6 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 7 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 8 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray