Nine jobs in the Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft area for the festive period
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
With Christmas coming, offers of seasonal work over the festive period are beginning to appear.
Here are nine in the Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft area.
1. Tesco - Great Yarmouth
The supermarket giant is looking for 'festive colleagues' to work various shifts over the Christmas period across a variety of departments, including personal shoppers and evening shifts.
2. Boots - Lowestoft
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 3 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 4 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 5 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 6 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 7 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall holder to retire
- 8 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 9 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 10 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
Christmas Customer Assistants are wanted for the national pharmacy chain. You'll be paid weekly and receive training.
3. Argos - Great Yarmouth Retail Park and Lowestoft
Customer Service Advisors are needed at Argos, taking on responsibilities including picking stock in the stockroom, serving on the tills or working on the collection counter.
4. Card factory - Great Yarmouth
Unsurprisingly, Card Factory say it's their busiest time of year. They need 'little helpers' to join the team. You'll get a colleague discount and there's a chance for permanent contracts at the end of your stint.
5. GAME - Lowestoft
The gamers' haven is looking for Christmas Sales Assistants. You'll need to be game-savvy as you'll be giving advice to customers. They want people who are 'genuinely passionate and excited about gaming and technology'.
6. Wherry Hotel - Lowestoft
Not strictly seasonal work, but the Wherry Hotel is looking for part-time waiting staff as it gears up for a busy Christmas period.
7. Pandora - Great Yarmouth
The jewellers is looking for sales assistants for a two month period from November 18 to January 19, which will include working on weekends and bank holidays. It includes potential for a bonus, and 55% of all Pandora products.
8. Iceland - Great Yarmouth
The supermarket is looking for people to join as seasonal retail assistants on a variety of shift patterns.
9. UK Greetings Ltd - Great Yarmouth
Greeting Card Merchandisers are wanted for ad hoc work, and when required during the festive period. Pay is £7.83 an hour, the contract is casual and may include weekend work.