Great Yarmouth crash in North Drive leaves man with serious head injury
- Credit: Archant
A driver has suffered a serious head injury after the Peugeot 206 he was in hit a crash barrier on a seafront road in Great Yarmouth.
The crash in North Drive was reported to police at 2.10am on Friday morning at the junction of Tennyson Road.
The driver, a man in his 30s, suffered a serious head injury and was taken by ambulance to the James Paget University Hospital to be treated.
Two passengers, who suffered minor injuries, were also taken to the hospital.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision in North Drive or has information concerning the driving manner of the vehicle prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police crash investigators were still at the scene at 10am as it was cleared up by workmen.
Three fire engines from Yarmouth and Gorleston were also called out to the crash.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
Witnesses to the crash should contact PC Chris Chambers at Acle Roads Policing on 101.