Gavin and Stacey star to appear at Yarmouth Comic Con
- Credit: PA
Stars from Eastenders and Gavin and Stacey will be appearing at an event on the coast.
Great Yarmouth Comic Con, which was cancelled last year because of the pandemic, is taking place at Yarmouth Racecourse on August 14 and 15.
The headline guest will be Larry Lamb, best known for playing Mick Shipman in Gavin and Stacey.
He will be appearing alongside Craig Fairbrass, who starred in Rise of the Footsoldier, Eastenders and Cliffhanger.
They will be joined by Josh Herdman (Harry Potter), Martin Ballantyne (Batman, The Golden Compass) and Joshua Shea (Fantastic Beasts).
You may also want to watch:
Event organiser Phil Welsby said: "It's going to be a popular event again this year. We're pretty close to our target for ticket sales."
The special guests will be there on both days and there will be Q&As, with an extra charge for autographs and professional photos, alongside stalls, interactive activities and professional cosplayers.
- 1 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 2 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 3 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 4 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 5 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 6 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 7 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Get used to phone appointments or the NHS collapses - GP tells patients