Great Yarmouth charity appeals for event sponsorship as Titan the Robot prepares to visit town
A charity has appealed to businesses to help support an exciting upcoming event in Great Yarmouth.
The Anchorage Trust, which - along with Batten Disease Family Association - has organised a jam-packed family fun day next month, has reached out to businesses to sponsor the event.
Held at Yarmouth Racecourse on July 22, the fun day will see a myriad of activities for the family, as well as an appearance from Titan the Robot.
Now, the Yarmouth-based charity, which works to create opportunities for young people in the borough, is hoping businesses will help ensure the event is as successful as possible.
James Sinclair, Trust fundraising manager said: 'The event is always great fun - last year we had around 3,000 people come along and we're hoping to top that this year. Businesses getting involved will help us to raise as much money as possible to help two great causes.'
You may also want to watch:
For details on how to take advantage of sponsorship opportunities, contact 01493 809989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more details on the event.
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts