Great Yarmouth business support document is sent out
Businesses across Great Yarmouth are being sent out a new document outlining the work and support the borough council's economic development provides.
The Support for businesses in Great Yarmouth document has sections on business support, sustaining economic growth, workforce development, marketing and communications and enterpriseGY.
It also features the contact details and information on the economic development team, including Peter Wright, who is responsible for managing the unit and the enterpriseGY programme.
An introductory letter says: 'We are delighted to enclose a new document outlining the work and support the economic development provides for businesses in the borough.'
It also points out the new website for businesses in the borough - www.great-yarmouth.biz - which will include a searchable business directory and information on grants and contractors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars