Great Yarmouth business support document is sent out
Businesses across Great Yarmouth are being sent out a new document outlining the work and support the borough council's economic development provides.
The Support for businesses in Great Yarmouth document has sections on business support, sustaining economic growth, workforce development, marketing and communications and enterpriseGY.
It also features the contact details and information on the economic development team, including Peter Wright, who is responsible for managing the unit and the enterpriseGY programme.
An introductory letter says: 'We are delighted to enclose a new document outlining the work and support the economic development provides for businesses in the borough.'
It also points out the new website for businesses in the borough - www.great-yarmouth.biz - which will include a searchable business directory and information on grants and contractors.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 6 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 7 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 8 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 9 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?