New cafe bid for Great Yarmouth Rows
- Credit: Google Maps
A former shop in Great Yarmouth could see new life as a cafe as a planning application comes before the borough council.
The premises, on Broad Row, is currently vacant, having once traded as an Asian grocery store, Oriental Taste.
The planning application states that Mohundass Mohabeer is proposing to change the use of the premises from retail store to cafe.
The business would occupy the property's ground floor.
Opening hours would be from 9am to 6pm on Monday to Saturday and 9am to 4.30pm on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
A decision on the application is expected by April 26.
In recent years, Great Yarmouth Preservation Trust has been involved in a number of projects to regenerate the Rows, from conservation to new signage displaying the lane's names.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 7 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 10 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE