Drugs and imitation firearms seized in Operation Gravity raids in Great Yarmouth and Caister
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Two men have been arrested after drugs, cash and weapons were seized by police in Great Yarmouth and Caister.
Officers carried out raids on an address in Beach Road Caister and another in Church Court, Great Yarmouth, as part of the ongoing Operation Gravity.
A quantity of cash, drugs, knives and replica firearms were seized during the warrants, which took place on Wednesday morning, December 20.
The raids led to the arrests of two men - a 67-year-old man from Great Yarmouth and a 29-year-old man from Caister, who have been arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of drugs.
Detective Sergeant Paul Morton said: 'I hope the arrests reassure the local community that we are continuing to target those who are involved in drug dealing in the area.
You may also want to watch:
'I would urge anyone who may have information about drug dealing in their community to contact police on 101.'
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies