Abnormal load weighing 44,000kg to be escorted through Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
An abnormal load weighing 44,000kg will be escorted through Great Yarmouth today.
The load will be escorted, starting at 9.30am, from Gas House Quay in Malthouse Lane, to Trafalgar Yard, Paddys Loke, Eurocentre.
The load is a frame and cabin which is 5.7m wide, 4.95m high, 18.5m long and weighs 44,000kg.
It will be travelling on Malthouse Lane, Beccles Road, the A47, Runham Road, North River Road, and Paddys Loke.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks