People treated after inhaling smoke at Great Yarmouth fire
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two people were treated yesterday (Sunday January 21) for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Great Yarmouth.
Fire crews from the town and from Gorleston were called to an address at Middlegate at 12.41pm.
The ambulance was called at 12.52pm and two people were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
Fire crews used main and hose reel jets to extinguish the fire.
It had been put out by 1.11pm.
You may also want to watch:
The property was ventilated and crews checked for hot spots using a thermal imaging camera.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed