The last Great British Beer Festival Winter to be held in Norwich next year
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Next year's Great British Beer Festival Winter will be the last to be held in Norwich.
The event features a wide range of beers and ciders, and will be held at The Halls from February 19 to 23.
But the Campaign For Real Ale (CAMRA) said it is the last time the national festival will be held in the city.
After 2019, the annual February festival will move to a different CAMRA location.
The event will see the Champion Winter Beer of Britain competition judged.
You may also want to watch:
Local and national brewers will compete in each category and the winners will be announced at the opening evening.
City pubs will also be getting involved in The Fringe which runs for the whole of February.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
Entrance is cash-only on the door, is free to CAMRA members and is open from midday Wednesday to Saturday.
For ticket packages or more information on the Festival visit winter.gbbfw.org.