Great British Bake Off’s Kate Barmby shares her knowledge at North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk's world class produce has been celebrated at a festival which attracted more than 10,000 people.
The annual North Norfolk Food and Drink Festival was held for the eighth year, at the Holkham Estate near Wells on Saturday and Sunday.
Visitors sampled and bought from more than 60 north Norfolk food and drink producers.
The Great British Bake Off's Kate Barmby made an appearance in the cookery theatre along with other celebrated chefs including Vanessa Scott, from Strattons Hotel in Swaffham, Chris Coubrough, from Flying Kiwi Inns and Richard Bainbridge from Benedicts, Norwich.
Louisa Grant, from Kettle Chips, the festival's headline sponsor, said: 'It's been brilliant. I've heard it was on course to be a record year for attendance.
You may also want to watch:
'The festival continues to be popular because it is a celebration of the wonderful food and drink grown locally, has free entry and is held in this beautiful location.'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47