Time to choose your Norwich City Legends face mask - are you Huckerby or Holt?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
They are both genuine Norwich City legends.
But the time has come to get off the fence and choose between Darren Huckerby and Grant Holt.
The pair will form part of the Norwich City Legends squad as it takes on Inter Forever in an exhibition match at 2pm at Carrow Road.
And the EDP/Evening News is handing out free masks of Huckerby and Holt with copies of the papers beforehand.
So do you fancy yourself more as a flying winger or an old-fashioned centre-forward with a silky touch?
You may also want to watch:
Other ex-Canaries stars taking part include Iwan Roberts, Bryan Gunn and Darren Eadie.
They will be pitched against the likes of Jurgen Klinsmann, Javier Zanetti, Marco Materazzi and Francesco Toldo.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
The match will mark 25 years since City's memorable 1993 Uefa Cup run.
During Norwich's foray into the European competition, Mike Walker's squad defeated Vitesse Arnhem and became the only English team to beat Bayern Munich at the Olympic Stadium.
Fans will have the chance to pick-up a Holt or a Huckerby mask prior to the game in our £1 EDP/Evening News goody bags that are sold before home matches and which include the paper, water, crisps, chocolate - and the Huckerby or Holt mask.
Holt, who scored 78 goals in 168 games for the Canaries, helped power the club from League One to the Premier League.
The striker left City in 2013 - a year after he was inducted into the club's hall of fame.
Huckerby, a winger, played a pivotal role for Norwich as they won the Championship title in 2003/04.
Scoring 48 goals in 203 appearances, he was named in the Norwich City greatest-ever XI following a fan vote in 2008.
Proceeds from the legends game will go towards the Community Sports Foundation's project to build a sports facility in Horsford, near Norwich.
The Nest will feature a floodlit 3G football pitch, sports hall, gym, and seven grass football pitches once complete.
To donate to the project, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 761122.