Grandmother Michele Watts set to open her The Green Lady Eco Store at Moulton St Mary Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
A new eco-store is opening its doors for the first time this week.
Michele Watts of The Green Lady Eco Store will be opening her new shop officially on April 8 at 11am.
The shop is based at Moulton St Mary Garden Centre and aims to help you make environmentally friendly purchases.
Grandmother Mrs Watts said: 'We sells a hand-picked selection of products for you, your home, and your family which won't damage the environment or be detrimental to your health.
'By mid-April we will be offering a unique to this area Ecover refill service.
You may also want to watch:
'Here you will be able to buy your Ecover Fabric Conditioner, Laundry Liquid, and washing up liquid and next time you can bring your empty bottle back to refill it. Every time you do that you save yet another plastic bottle from entering landfill. Every little bit helps.'
To find out more you can search Facebook for her The Green Lady Eco Store page.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 5 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 9 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 10 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more