Grandmother Michele Watts set to open her The Green Lady Eco Store at Moulton St Mary Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
A new eco-store is opening its doors for the first time this week.
Michele Watts of The Green Lady Eco Store will be opening her new shop officially on April 8 at 11am.
The shop is based at Moulton St Mary Garden Centre and aims to help you make environmentally friendly purchases.
Grandmother Mrs Watts said: 'We sells a hand-picked selection of products for you, your home, and your family which won't damage the environment or be detrimental to your health.
'By mid-April we will be offering a unique to this area Ecover refill service.
You may also want to watch:
'Here you will be able to buy your Ecover Fabric Conditioner, Laundry Liquid, and washing up liquid and next time you can bring your empty bottle back to refill it. Every time you do that you save yet another plastic bottle from entering landfill. Every little bit helps.'
To find out more you can search Facebook for her The Green Lady Eco Store page.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules