Grand fete returns to Ditchingham raising funds for church and mens’ shed
- Credit: Archant
Ditchingham's Grand Village Fete will return next weekend with fun and games for all the family.
The fete will be held at 'The Dip' in Ditchingham on Sunday, July 30, from 11am to 3pm.
There will be donkey rides, a bouncy castle, circus workshop, live music, a children's soft play area, games, crafts and stalls run by community groups, along with a raffle and tombola.
Admission is free and there will also be a barbecue and beer tent.
As with previous years, money raised through the raffle and any donations will go towards an ongoing appeal to raise funds to repair the roof at St Mary's Church in Ditchingham. There is now just £4,000 left to raise following a five-year campaign, and it is hoped work could start at the end of the year.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the tombola and games stalls will also be donated to the Ditchingham Mens' Shed group.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water