Grand fete returns to Ditchingham raising funds for church and mens’ shed
- Credit: Archant
Ditchingham's Grand Village Fete will return next weekend with fun and games for all the family.
The fete will be held at 'The Dip' in Ditchingham on Sunday, July 30, from 11am to 3pm.
There will be donkey rides, a bouncy castle, circus workshop, live music, a children's soft play area, games, crafts and stalls run by community groups, along with a raffle and tombola.
Admission is free and there will also be a barbecue and beer tent.
As with previous years, money raised through the raffle and any donations will go towards an ongoing appeal to raise funds to repair the roof at St Mary's Church in Ditchingham. There is now just £4,000 left to raise following a five-year campaign, and it is hoped work could start at the end of the year.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the tombola and games stalls will also be donated to the Ditchingham Mens' Shed group.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 8 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 9 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 10 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life