Road closures for Grand East Anglia Run in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Ian Burt
Roads in and around the centre of King's Lynn will be closed for a popular 10k run.
Hundreds are expected to take part in the Grand East Anglia Run on Sunday, May 5.
The course starts and finishes at the Tuesday Market Place, taking in the town's historic quarter and waterfront.
Roads along the route will be closed to traffic. They include the market place and St Nicholas Street (4am -4pm), King Street, the Saturday Market Place, Queen Street, Boal Quay, Purfleet Place, Millfleet and South Quay (9am - 1pm).
Also closed will be St Ann's Streeet, North Street, Blackfriars Street, Market Lane, Surrey Street, Cough Lane, Regent Way, Regent Place, Cjhapel Street, St James Street, Tower Place and London Road (9.45am - 1pm).
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a temporary one-way restriction allowing westbound traffic only on Saddlebow Road from the South gates roundabout to the junction with Wisbech Road.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 4 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 5 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 6 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 7 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 8 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 9 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost