Got a new country house to furnish - pop along to antiques fair in north Norfolk
Antiques on sale at a north Norfolk fair will include farmhouse tables from France, hand-painted furniture, stunning lighting, decorative ironwork and tribal rugs.
Bayfield Hall, near Holt, is holding its first Country House antiques fair.
The ten dealers at The Old Stables, Bayfield Hall will be joined by an extra 30 especially selected traders.
And Mal Cannell, one of the organisers, said: 'It's going to be a very special event because the fair will bring together a fantastic selection of dealers.
'There seems to be a renewed interest from people of all ages and backgrounds in beautifully made objects, and I'm really looking forward to welcoming lots of people to the magical surroundings of Bayfield Hall.'
You may also want to watch:
The event, from 10am to 4pm on Sunday, June 11, is free, but there will be an opportunity to donate to Bloodwise leukaemia research.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham