Police and air ambulance called after man falls off ride-on lawn mower
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services have been called to Gorleston's seafront after a man fell off a ride-on lawn mower which dropped off a bank.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said officers were called to the scene at 12.30pm.
Ambulance services as well as the air ambulance were also in attendance.
Police said a man had fallen two metres from the bank onto the stairs below.
The man is believed to have suffered minor head injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A picture from the scene shows the lawn mower crushed against a wall.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats