More than two weeks of roadworks ‘likely’ to cause delays
- Credit: Archant
A warning has been issued to motorists that delays are likely as work is carried out in a coastal town.
Roadworks will be carried out on Riverside Road and Dock Tavern Lane in Gorleston, near Great Yarmouth, for two-and-a-half weeks.
It will see multi-way traffic control signals in operation 'to reconstruct the footway including new kerbing and edgings,' according to Norfolk County Council, who are responsible for the works.
The traffic control signals will be in operation from the junction of Riverside Road to halfway down Dock Tavern Lane as the work is carried out.
According to the Norfolk Roadworks map, 'delays are likely' while the work is carried out until April 10.
Keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 City poised for Maddison cash boost