Gorleston market stall donation plea is issued
A housing scheme for the frail and elderly is appealing for donations for a market stall that has been set up there.
St Augustine's Place on Addison Road in Gorleston is run by Norsecare and constantly strives to raise money for its tenants amenity fund, which pays for social entertainment.
Zowie Bedford, one of the team leaders, came up with the idea of starting up a market stall in the main foyer selling second hand dress jewellery and unwanted toiletry products.
With the support of donations from staff, tenants and families, her venture is now off the ground and the stall is now open to the public too.
If anybody has any dress jewellery or toiletry products that they no longer want they can be donated. Call 01493 441710 and someone will come and collect items.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 7 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor