Gorleston man jailed for 10 months for drug offences
An 18-year-old man has been jailed for 10 months after pleading guilty to possession of cannabis with intent to supply and supplying cannabis.
Aaron Tattersall, of no fixed abode but formerly from Gorleston, was arrested twice in July on suspicion of drugs offences, including once on July 20 when officers stopped him in Church Road in Gorleston and recovered three bags of cannabis and cash.
He was sentenced at Norwich Crown Court yesterday (Thursday, December 20).
He was given seven months in a young offender institution for possession with intent to supply cannabis in relation to the arrest on July 1, three months consecutive for supplying cannabis on July 20 and a one week concurrent detention for possession of cannabis after he was found with the drug when he was arrested by officers for breach of bail on September 16 - a total of ten months imprisonment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 7 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea