Gorleston library still lacks computers after seagull nest blocks drain
- Credit: James Bass
Gorleston library still does not have computers available for visitors after a leak was caused by a seagull nest blocking a drain.
The library was forced to close last Wednesday due to the leak with workman called in to repair it.
The library re-opened last Thursday, but it still does not have computer systems and computer-based systems for customers to use.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 8 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 9 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 10 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk